“Seeking and Reflecting God’s Love”
At Countryside Adventist Elementary, we are committed to developing the student’s mental, physical, spiritual, and social skills in a loving and nurturing environment through the dedicated efforts of professionally qualified, caring Christian educators.
We pledge to you that with God’s help we will endeavor to:
- Teach your child about God and His character of love
- Help your child develop a Christian character
- Help your child develop a personal love and faith relationship with Jesus
- Teach your child to communicate with God and to provide opportunities to do this
- Foster in each child the ideals of integrity, honesty, purity, dependability, neatness, and punctuality
- Provide a variety of learning experiences that takes into account the child’s own learning style
- Develop a responsibility for his/her own behavior
- Develop qualities of tolerance, courtesy, and understanding of others
- Open and maintain the link of communication between the home and the school
- Lead your child to accept a personal sense of mission in preparing for the soon return of Jesus
It is our desire that the students at countryside Adventist Elementary will receive an education of the highest quality within the framework of a Christ-centered environment. We are dedicated to developing the whole person by fostering growth in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and by promoting academic excellence, emotional stability, physical well-being, and social responsibility. There is no discrimination for admittance on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies.
We believe in the faith-based beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist church and welcome all those who are in harmony with the philosophy and objectives of Christian education. A belief in the existence of our Creator God, respect of His divine authority, and recognition of His intervention in our human relationships are fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. Our students will be exposed to a wide range of knowledge sources, including the preparation for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. We will help our students achieve this goal by encouraging them to develop a personal relationship with God and their fellow men; master the basic academic skills; value work ethics, physical and mental, as a gift from God; and cultivate the basic life skills that include time management, personal hygiene, honesty, integrity, responsibility, money management, and such as what will prepare them for living a Christian life in this world.
We, along with the parents who join us in the classroom, want to model, Christian values for the growth of love for each other, service to God and to the community. We will encourage each student to conduct themselves in a Christian manner, and uphold the procedures and agreements of each classroom.
- To lead the child to an awareness of the reality of God and His personal interest in the things of everyday life.
- To encourage in the child a desire to develop a character like that of Jesus Christ and apply his or her will under the power and influence of the Holy Spirit to accomplish that task.
- To encourage students to assume a growing responsibility for unselfish service to mankind, and to identify themselves with the church and other organizations in society which emphasize service as an ideal.
- To instill in the child the ideals of self-respect and respect for others regardless of race, religion, or social background.
- To foster in each child the ideals of integrity, honesty, purity, dependability, neatness, and punctuality.
- To expose each student to a variety of learning experiences which will take into account the child’s own learning style and enable him or her to progress at his or her own rate in response to the challenges offered.
- To develop in the child a responsibly for his or her own behavior.
- To encourage creativity and independent thinking.
- To open and maintain the link of communication between the home and the school by establishing the support of students, parents, teachers and the community at large in the attainment of our goals of education.